- Hacking will earn you a permanent ban.
- Don't be a douchebag. If you're making other players unhappy, don't be surprised if an admin steps in.
- Don't spam chat or with your mic.
- Additional rules apply to specific servers, listed below.
VSH & FF2 Server Rules
- Don't waste other players' time by being useless. Spycrabbing and the like will get you slayed. People don't enjoy waiting between rounds; they'd rather play.
- Don't exploit map features. Our automated detection system will punish you by slaying you.
- Capping the point is not against the rules.
- Don't exploit map features. This includes getting behind map 'motivators'. Our automated detection system will punish you by slaying you.
- Don't grief other players by standing on small platforms and not allowing them to pass.
Trade Server Rules
- Be respectful of other traders. Spamming your trades will get you banned.
- Mic spamming is allowed, but please be respectful of other spammers and wait your turn.
- Mic spamming is reserved for music. Please don't micspam earrape.
- Scamming will get you banned. When reporting a scammer to an admin, please provide adequate proof.
Prophunt Server Rules
- Don't be useless on the hunting team. Actively play the game and don't drag rounds along.
- Ghosting is not allowed. Ghosting is the act of giving away the location of fellow or enemy props when dead, or stating what props are still alive.
- Exploiting map features is not allowed. Exploiting is defined as reaching an area where a hunter cannot kill you.
Dodgeball Server Rules
- Airblasting other players is not against the rules.
Fortwars Server Rules
- We have a zero tolerance policy of griefing spawn rooms by spamming/blocking with props.
- Don't grief teammate players by attacking or destroying their props against their wishes.