Due to the overwhelming popularity of the Machine Attacks series of maps on our first MvM server, we're expanding by introducing a second Machine Hell server.
This server aims to exclusively run mvm campaigns that span multiple maps (such as the Machine Attacks episodes). The first server will now only run single mission maps, so if you're looking to play campaigns you'll need to hop on our second server.
Our MvM Servers
Machine Hell #1 –——— mvm1.hell.tf ———— 18.104.22.168:27015[saxtonhell.com]
Machine Hell #2 ———– mvm2.hell.tf ———— 22.214.171.124:27015[saxtonhell.com]
Click any of the servers above to join!
As we approach a new year, we now have the time to look back and see the new advances in gaming that we have made. Most importantly though, we've had the time to meet up with some old friends and family and catch up on the times that we've missed.
We have had another outstanding year, but none of this could be possible without the support of you guys. We cannot thank you guys enough for coming over and calling Saxton Hell a place where you decide to spend your time to hang out.
So as the holidays begin, we just want to thank you guys for everything you have contributed and we wish the best for you guys during this season.
Be sure to have fun and enjoy the holidays!
Note: We will have servers running for the Mannpower Gamemode!
- All Players who play TF2 during the event will receive a Gift: a Stuffed Stocking! Stockings contain goodies for good little Mercenaries.
- Added 29 Limited community-contributed winter items to the Nice crate
- Added new Limited Festive weapons to the Naughty crate
- Limited time items can only be found during a limited window of time. The
- Naughty and Nice crate items will no longer be available after February 16th, 2015
- Added Naughty and Nice winter keys to the Mann Co. Store.
- Naughty and Nice winter crates cannot be opened after February 16th, 2015.
- Premium Players will receive a Secret Saxton to give to another player
- Item grants from previous events (including the Spirit of Giving and the Winter Holiday noise maker) have been re-enabled for all players, including those who deleted their earlier grants
- Added The Iron Bomber
- Demoman Grenade Launcher
- Grenades do not bounce or roll
- Damage radius reduced by 20%
- Grenades that self-detonate deal 10% less damage
- Added The Iron Bomber to the Store, Craft list and item drop list
- Added The Quickiebomb Launcher
- Demoman Stickybomb Launcher
- Stickybomb arm time reduced by 0.2 seconds
- Stickybombs can destroy enemy stickybombs
- Charge time decreased by 50%
- Stickybombs fizzle after 2 seconds
- 15% damage penalty
- 25% clip size
- Added The Quickiebomb Launcher to the Store, Craft list and item drop list
- Added The Panic Attack