Apologies for the delay ladies and gents, but we should now be back up and running. Thanks for flying Saxton Hell airlines!
Shoutout to Valve for making every TF2 update a rollercoaster ride.
Hey all, just wanted to post this update to let everyone know that our servers are indeed offline due to the most recent TF2 update, and that we are working on getting them back online soon. No ETA just yet.
Ever wanted to win free games? Of course you have!
In celebration of the Steam Summer Sale, here at Saxton Hell we're running our own summer event: a giveaway of free Steam games!
To enter, simply visit our raffle site[saxtonhell.com]
The raffle ends in approximately 4 days, so be sure to enter soon!
Finally, a big thanks to the indiviuals who contributed games for this raffle:
, Badum Tss!
Another bug fix update has been released by Valve. Here are the changes:
- Fixed a client crash related to the B.A.S.E. Jumper
- Updated the prioritization method used when choosing which partner taunt to join such that players under the crosshair will have the highest priority.
- Fixed The Classic scope not being drawn correctly in DirectX 8
- Fixed the Tide Turner and Chargin' Targe doing impact damage at any range
- Fixed the Tide Turner refilling the Charge meter on any decapitation
- Updated the B.A.S.E. Jumper to prevent buying unusable upgrades in Mann vs. Machine
- Fixed Lugermorph animations